Designed to accommodate today’s busy lifestyles, new homes feature open floorplans, flexible spaces, improved safety features, low-maintenance materials and other amenities that make them more appealing than ever before.
Prospective home buyers who wish to live in age-qualified communities, for those 55 and older, will find a large selection of homes tailored to the evolving lifestyles of the baby boom generation.
There are many other benefits associated with buying a new-build home:
- Brand new homes are one of the easiest ways for any home buyer to get on the property ladder and start generating substantial equity over the first few years.
- New homes are safer than older homes! They feature better wiring systems and have to adhere to today’s strict building codes and standards.
- New homes are healthier because most hazardous materials have been eliminated from home building products.
- Due to better windows, more efficient heating and cooling equipment, better control of air infiltration and greater use of new insulation technologies – new homes are TWICE as energy efficient as homes built prior to 1980!
- New homes are less expensive to maintain than older homes. A new home can be operated for 20-30% less than a home built prior to 1980.
- New homes often sell at higher resale values than older homes and carry better warranties.
- A new home, in a new community allows you to make friends quickly – everyone in the neighborhood is new and that allows you to establish bonds and create long lasting friendships.
- Pride in being the first owner of a new home – which is an expression of your style, lifestyle and opinions.
- You don’t have to worry about replacing old carpeting, counter tops, appliances or the roof! You get to choose exactly what you want and it’s ready as soon as you move in!
- Today’s new homes are being wired to take full advantage of the latest communication, security, home office and entertainment technologies.